5.14.11. Check and replacement of a regulator of idling
The idling regulator is located in the top part of throttle knot. It consists of the bipolar step-by-step electric motor and connected with it конусного the valve. On signal ECU the electric motor moves the valve, changing thereby section of the air channel through passage.
It be required to you: a screw-driver with a crosswise edge, a tester.
1. Disconnect pad a plait of wires from a regulator (at the switched off ignition), having wrung out its spring clamp.
2. Include ignition and measure by a tester in a mode of the voltmeter pressure between a conclusion And колодки and "weight" of the car.
3. Repeat measurement serially for other conclusions колодки (B, C and D). Indications of a tester for these four measurements should be within 0,4–12 Century
4. Switch a tester in a mode of an ohmmeter and measure resistance between conclusions And and In a regulator, and then between conclusions C and D. Resistance should be within 40–80 Ohm.
5. For regulator replacement turn out two screws of its fastening to throttle knot …
6. … also take a regulator from an aperture of throttle knot.
7. Establish an idling regulator in an order, the return to removal.