8.4.1. Prorolling of system of the hydraulic booster of a steering
Prorolling (air removal) hydraulic system of the amplifier of a steering is necessary after any works connected with depressurization of system (replacement of the pump or pipelines). A sign of presence of air in system is подклинивание a steering wheel at attempt sharply to turn it. Besides, the pump publishes the raised noise at the moment of steering wheel turn, and the liquid in a tank usually foams.
1. Fill in a working liquid in hydraulic booster system (Check of level and доливка a working liquid in the steering hydraulic booster »see«) to a label "MOVE".
2. Start up the engine and turn a steering wheel against the stop in one party.
Do not keep a steering wheel in extreme position more than 10 with.
3. Turn a steering wheel against the stop in an opposite side.
4. Turn a steering wheel in average position and muffle the engine.
5. Check up level of a working liquid in a tank of the hydraulic booster and if necessary add.
Level of a working liquid at the heated-up engine should be in a tank not above a label "MOVE", at cold — not below a label «MIN».
6. Repeat operations 2–5 until level of a working liquid in a tank will not cease to decrease.