2.4. Car operation during the guarantee period
Car operation during the guarantee period is characterised by two high lights:
1) the period обкатки the car (run the first 1000 km);
2) possibility of elimination of arising malfunctions at service stations at the expense of manufacturer.
During the guarantee period it is recommended:
– Attentively to study guarantee certificates of manufacturer of the car and the organisation, sold to you the car, and strictly to satisfy the guarantee condition from its part;
– In an operation initial stage to study prominent features of work of your car in various modes (indications of devices in combinations, noise at work of units and movement of the car, feature of start-up of the engine, a gear change, etc.) operatively to reveal arising changes and competently to state claims at visiting of service station;
– For economy of your time if arising malfunctions do not influence safety of operation of the car to eliminate them simultaneously with maintenance service carrying out.
Spend maintenance service and car repairs to the guarantee period only at the enterprises of maintenance service certified by manufacturer (HUNDRED) which addresses are resulted in the service book. Workers are obliged to bring HUNDRED in coupons of the service book of a mark about passage of maintenance service and guarantee repair with instructions of the spent works, differently the guarantee on the car is cancelled.
Besides, the owner of the car loses warranty service in following cases.
1. Infringement of instructions and the requirements stated in "Operation manual" of manufacturer.
2. Non-observance of the interservice run specified in the service book between planned maintenance service.
3. Damage of the car as a result of road and transport incident.
4. Independent removal and repair of knots and car units during the guarantee period.
5. Replacement of standard knots and units on not provided by a car design.
6. Installation of the additional equipment which has been not recommended by manufacturer.
7. Car use in races or competitions.