4.1.1. Safety precautions regulations
1. Any works on repair or car maintenance service should be spent in the spacious, well ventilated and shined premise.
2. The workshop equipment (load-lifting mechanisms, machine tools, electrotools) should be specially adapted for performance of repair operations with the car (for example, for a food of portable lighting devices it is desirable to use low voltage sources – 36 or 12 In, instead of 220).
3. Do not smoke and do not use open fire indoors where there is a car, combustive-lubricating materials etc.
4. At work with the metalwork tool use gloves — they will protect hands not only from a dirt, but also from scratches and cuts.
5. Any works from below the car carry out in goggles.
6. For carrying out кузовного repair (шпатлевка, painting, polishing) put on a respirator and provide additional ventilation of a premise.
7. The works connected with removal-installation of heavy knots and units of the car, carry out with the assistant.
8. Capacities with the combustive-lubricating and paint and varnish materials stored in a workshop, should be always densely closed. Do not suppose a finding of such materials in a zone of falling of sparks at use of the metal-cutting tool.
9. Do not suppose hit of oils (especially fulfilled), antifreeze and electrolit on open sites of a skin. In case of hit смойте as soon as possible a soap solution.
10. Do not use for clearing of a skin of hands gasoline, diesel fuel, solvents, etc.
11. Remember that improper maintenance of an electric equipment and fuel equipment can lead to a fire. If there is no confidence of the knowledge on service of the specified systems, address to experts is better. If nevertheless it decided to perform work independently, strictly follow all recommendations and preventions.
12. Observe extra care at the car repairs, equipped with pillows of safety or tensionми belts. Do not try to repair independently knots of these systems (the electronic block of management of safety pillows, modules of pillows of safety, a steering wheel, blow gauges, преднатяжители belts etc.) as wrong performance of works can lead to operation of these devices and, as consequence, to serious traumas. At performance of any works in a zone of an arrangement of these devices attentively study all recommendations and preventions.
13. Tools and the equipment, applied at car repairs, should be in good repair. It is necessary to give special attention to a condition of isolation of electric wires.
14. At service of the cars equipped with a central air of air, do not suppose system depressurization as the coolant containing in it is poisonous.
For safe lifting of the car by a jack it is necessary to carry out the following.
1. Establish the car on an equal firm surface.
2. Before lifting release the car from extraneous subjects. In advance take away from a luggage carrier all necessary for repair (spare parts, tools) as access to the lifted car can be complicated or impossible.
3. A jack establish only under those places which are for this purpose intended. Power elements of a body in these parts specially утолщены also have the raised durability.
4. Enclose противооткатные an emphasis under car wheels from outside, the opposite lifted.
5. For prevention проседания and jack cave-in in the earth enclose under it a board (20х20х2 sm).
6. Bring a persistent head to a car body. Thus the jack should stand perpendicularly basic surface.
7. Before to lift the car a jack on the demanded height, once again attentively check up, whether it has tilted in any party.
8. Support should be established also only under specially intended for lifting of the car of a place. Between a support and a car body enclose a rubber or wooden lining.
9. Establish a three-legged support so that its two legs were from outside car bodies, and one — outside.
At use for lifting of the car of the lift observe the following safety requirements.
1. During lifting and car lowering it is forbidden to be near to it in order to avoid accident.
2. If there was a danger of falling of the car, immediately leave a dangerous zone.
3. Correctly have the car centre of gravity on the lift to avoid its falling.
4. Protect feet not to press their paws of the lift or car wheels at lowering.
5. Do not make excessive effort controls the lift.
6. To operate the lift the qualified personnel should only.
7. Do not suppose excessive rocking of the car on the lift.
8. Lift paws establish only under those places which are for this purpose intended. Power elements of a body in these parts specially утолщены also have the raised durability.
9. At removal of heavy knots and units from the car established on the lift, establish additional support.